Friday 21 May 2010

Playback 2010.

The days 14 and 15 of May we did the playback of 4th ESO in Municpal Room. In total we played 21 songs (the final song was composed by 2 songs No estamos locos by Ketama and We are golden by MIKA). In total I played in 4 songs, the two last and 2 more: Sun Bay by la Pegatina and In your eyes by Kyile Minogue.
I play the song of Sun Bay with Moha and Victor. In this song I play the classic guitar and I sing. This song is a rumba song. Moha played the accordion and Victor sang. In this song too, Elvira, Natàlia, Lydia and Clara, danced behind Moha, Victor and me.
In In your eyes, I played the bass. I played this song with Maria, Mireia and Cristina, the singers, and with Pablo, he played the keyboard, and Aleix, he played the drumms.
In No estamos locos I sang and danced with Maria and in Mika I sing the first part with Oriol Julià, Maria, Mireia, Paula, Natàlia, Víctor, Lydia. Here are some photos of Playback:


                                                        The song, Sun Bay




        In the begining of Sun Bay




At final of Sun Bay


                 

In In your eyes













No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

My photo
Hi! I live in Empuriabrava and I go to 2nd Batxillerat on IES Castelló d'Empúries. I love handball, play Playstation's games and talk about social problems.