Tuesday 1 June 2010

Magic Planet

Last Friday (number 22) I went to Magic Planet for celebrate the birthday of Clara. We went a lot of people: Èric Mesas, Aleix, Maria, Mireia, Guillem Costa, Oliver, Guillem Montero, Laura, Natàlia, Paula, Oriol Julià, Cristina, Moha, Víctor, Pablo, Elvira, Marta and more. This celebration, in a begining, was a suprise party but Pablo said to Clara inadvertenly. So for keep the suprise we said to Clara that the party was the next weekend no this. When the weekend arrived all guests hid in a restaurant except Èric, Clara's boyfriend. He conducted Clara to restaurant and there she find us. When the dinner finish all the guests went to Magic Planet but we said to Clara that we went to home. After, Èric went with Clara to Magic Planet and there contiune the party. Here are some photos of Magic Planet:

 Pablo can't swam


Jumping



People jumping

Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

About me

My photo
Hi! I live in Empuriabrava and I go to 2nd Batxillerat on IES Castelló d'Empúries. I love handball, play Playstation's games and talk about social problems.