Tuesday 11 May 2010

 THE SUMMER



This summer I'll go to a handball campus. This campus is in Fornells, near Girona. There we'll play matches everyday and we'll train everyday too.
The days of this campus are 18 and 24 of July. During this days hadball professionals we'll be there and will tell us them experices of this sport. This professionals are playing at ASOBAL league the First division of the handball in Spain and some of this players have play sometime at Champions League (first competiton in Europe) or Recup (second competiton in Europe).
I think that this campus will be very funny and I can't wait more!!

Here are the web: http://www.campushandball.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

My photo
Hi! I live in Empuriabrava and I go to 2nd Batxillerat on IES Castelló d'Empúries. I love handball, play Playstation's games and talk about social problems.