Thursday 6 May 2010

Jonan and Txori are two comedy caracters. They appears in one of my favouties TV programms: Vaya Semanita. They are two friends that are living in Barakaldo (or Baraka, like they say) in Basc Country. There Jonan and Txori do a lot of hobbies: listen machine music, go very fast with the cars, drink a lot of Red Bull, see races of F1 (they're fans of Fernando Alonso) etc.
Jonan is the principal character of this couple. He is the fastest of all Baraka, he drinks a lot of Red Bull... for this things Txori everytime tell to Jonan: 'You are the fucking boss!" Txori is the best friend of Jonan and everytime is with he.The favourite place of Jonan and Txori is the "MacCenter" and their idol is Vin Diessel
But the things that they do sometimes are prohibed or the consequencies are fatal. For example one time Jonan and Txori went to play paintball in a forest. They lost in the forest so they decided do a fire for anypeople find them. Here is the video:

No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

My photo
Hi! I live in Empuriabrava and I go to 2nd Batxillerat on IES Castelló d'Empúries. I love handball, play Playstation's games and talk about social problems.