Tuesday 11 May 2010

  JUGAR CON EL CORAZON


Jugar Con El Corazón is the book that now I reading. This book was writed by Xesco Espar, a handball coach (he won the Chapions League, ASOBAL league and King's Cup) and athletes psychologist. Jugar con el corazón was writted in finally of the year 2009 and publiced at first of 2010.
This book talks about the ways that a athlete can play better using the psycologhy. For explain this, Xesco Espar use examples of his experience like handball coach. For example one way is the trust. If you don't trust you can do it. He say that in the fianl of Champions that they win, in last minute the have a penalty. The match was drawn. If the player score
they be the Best Team of European of 2005. The player score the shoot with a effect in the ball. He trust in him possibilites

Jugar con el corazon is a little book with a great information

No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

My photo
Hi! I live in Empuriabrava and I go to 2nd Batxillerat on IES Castelló d'Empúries. I love handball, play Playstation's games and talk about social problems.