Friday 26 February 2010

My favourite films

I don't see a lot of cinema but sometimes I see films on TV or I go to cinema. My favourite filmes are Harry Potter, Step Brothers and The Wave.

Harry Potter
Harry Potter are a lot of filmes based in books of J.K. Rowling. This books and films explain a history of a teenager, Harry, and his friends. They are magicians and they must fight versus a terrible magician Lord Voldemort. In total are seven books and eight filmes. The filmes are eight because the last film they will divide in two parts.



Step Brothers
Step Brothers it's a comedy film. This film esplain that two people of 59 and 58 years old live alone with her soons of 39 and 40. The father's in love and they married. All four must live in peace in the house of the father.


The Wave (Die Welle)
The Wave (original Die Welle) it's a drama. The story it's the next: one classe in Germany it's doing a project of autocracy. One student question to teacher if now one autocracy can be possible and the teacher decide try.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Guillem!
    I love too Harry Poter's films, Step Brothers I do not like and The Wave I have not seen.
    byeKK

    ReplyDelete

About me

My photo
Hi! I live in Empuriabrava and I go to 2nd Batxillerat on IES Castelló d'Empúries. I love handball, play Playstation's games and talk about social problems.