Thursday 25 February 2010

My favouite games

I like play a Playstation 3. I have this game station since October 2008. My favourite games of this game station are Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 (PES2010), Guitar Hero 5 (GH5) and Metal Gear Solid 4.

PES 2010
I have this game since November 2009. In this game you can play a football with some teams in Europe (teames of Spain, England, France, Holand...) and no much teams of America (Boca Juniors, River Plate...). You can choose a team and play a lot of seasons.




GH 5
I have this game since December 2009. In this game you can play with a guitar a lot of songs. If you got a drums and a micophon you can play with all the band rock.




Metal Gear Solid 4 (MGS4)
I have this game since June 2009. I have this game thanks to my friend Carlos. This game is a game war but isn't the World's War, the history isn't true it's invented. In this game, when you play, you see all the person no only the weapon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

My photo
Hi! I live in Empuriabrava and I go to 2nd Batxillerat on IES Castelló d'Empúries. I love handball, play Playstation's games and talk about social problems.