Friday 26 February 2010

Handball and me

I talk about my handball teams in first term, but now I want talk about the sport in general the hanball and the relationship of this soprt with me. I began play handball with 10 years old. When I had this age, my team never won. When a was 13 I stop play a handball because a was tried. The last year in 3th ESO Omar (he don't knew thaht I played after handball) said me go to team and a said yes. The last season we won some matches and was my best season for now. This year we up a category and we never win. This year too, the team of one and two years older than me have called for play with they (I explained this in 1st term).
I think that I'm a crazy of handball: in one day I played two matches and a see three matches more!

1 comment:

  1. this is a great game, hope you everything goes well!

    ReplyDelete

About me

My photo
Hi! I live in Empuriabrava and I go to 2nd Batxillerat on IES Castelló d'Empúries. I love handball, play Playstation's games and talk about social problems.