Friday 19 February 2010

My favourite music

I like a lot of music. My favourite bands are Red Hot Chili Peppers, Rage Aganist the Machine and Kaiser Chiefs. They play rock music.


Red Hot Chili Peppers (RHCP)

I discover the Red Hot Chili Peppers for my friend Carlos. It's my favourite band. I got all of their discoraphy. The song of they that I like more is Snow. That's song was the first song of RHCP that I listen.


photo credit

Rage Aganist the Machine (RATM)

I discover this band for a Playstation game, Guitar Hero III. They play songs mixing rock and rap style: the singer it's same of rap but the instuments are like rock band (guitar, bass and drums). My favourite song of RATM is Killing in the name.



Kaiser Chiefs

I discover this band for an another Playstation game, Pro Evolution Soccer 2010. I discovered recently this band but all that I listen like me. My favourite song of Kaiser Chiefs is I Predict a Riot.


photo credit

No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

My photo
Hi! I live in Empuriabrava and I go to 2nd Batxillerat on IES Castelló d'Empúries. I love handball, play Playstation's games and talk about social problems.