Tuesday 2 March 2010

My favourite football team

My favourite team of football it's Real Madrid. I'm a supporter of this team since I was little. This year wasn't good for R. Madrid because this team didn't win any cup. This summer Florentino Perez was win the eleccions and now he is the president of the club. He signed a lot of stars of football: Cristiano Ronaldo, Kaka, Benzema... For this transfers, the Real Madrid supporters are recovred the ilusion for win cups. I hope that this year the Real Madrid can win to FC Barcelona. They win all cups of 2009.
A lot of my friends are FC Barcelona supporters and when they win, my friends laugh of me but I do of they when Real Madrid win and FC Barcelona lose.
photo credit


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. come...Real Madrid it's the past...now it's time to Barça...you know and one day you acept....see you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barça is better than Real Madrid currently...
    I think the same as Victor, accept the reality!

    ReplyDelete
  4. come on guillem, I'm sorry for you, to be a Madrid fan is so sadfull. I hope you will think about this and come to the winner side :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes! I sorry for you cules WE ARE FIRST!
    PD. The reality is this Madrid FIRST and FCB second

    ReplyDelete

About me

My photo
Hi! I live in Empuriabrava and I go to 2nd Batxillerat on IES Castelló d'Empúries. I love handball, play Playstation's games and talk about social problems.