Tuesday 2 March 2010

MotoGP

In first term I talked about Formula 1. This term I will talk about other motorsport: MotoGP. In my opinion Moto Gp is more intresting than F1 because in MotoGP the riders can fall to floor. My favourites riders are Dani Pedrosa and Valentino Rossi.
Dani Pedrosa is my favourite rider of MotoGP beacuse he's catalan and he is very modest and humble. I think that in this year he can be world champion. In the recent years he haven't got good luck and he fall a lot of time.
Valentino Rossi it's the best rider of all time. He have got 9 world championships and he win 103 races in 227! He began to run in 1996 and every years he win least one race.
My favourite Grand Prix it's The Grand Prix of United States in 2008. In this Grand Prix Casey Stoner and Valentino Rossi was fighting a lot of laps. Finally Rossi pass Stoner in a turn uneven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

My photo
Hi! I live in Empuriabrava and I go to 2nd Batxillerat on IES Castelló d'Empúries. I love handball, play Playstation's games and talk about social problems.