Monday 23 November 2009

My handball teams

I play with one team of handball. This teams the Esplais of Castelló. I play with boys of 14, 15 and 16 years old. This group of boys are the 'cadets'. My team, Club Handball Esplais, has merged with a new team of handball of Empordà, Club Juventut Roses. In Roses play some players of Castelló and some players of Roses. The age of this players are 17 and 18 so I don't play with they but as people lack and a lot of they are rookies I play with Roses too. Summarizing, I play with Esplais Castello (with boys in 14,15,16 years old) and Club Juventut Roses (with boys in 17, 18 years old).


CH. Esplais Season 2008/09
CJ Roses. Season 2009/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

My photo
Hi! I live in Empuriabrava and I go to 2nd Batxillerat on IES Castelló d'Empúries. I love handball, play Playstation's games and talk about social problems.