Tuesday 24 November 2009

Formula 1!

One of sports that I like is Formula 1. This sport consists of race with race cars. Some of emblematic teams are Ferrari, McLaren and Williams. The Formula 1 was created in 1950 and only one spanish dirver has won this competition: Fernando Alonso. The races of Formula 1 it's no racing every time in one contry, one race is in one country. Actually, the force champion is the british Jenson Button, driver of McLaren (in the season 2009, when he won, was driver of Brawn GP) The best driver of this sport was Michael Shumacher, seven-time winner of Formula 1.

Jenson Button, on a Brawn Gp in the season 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

My photo
Hi! I live in Empuriabrava and I go to 2nd Batxillerat on IES Castelló d'Empúries. I love handball, play Playstation's games and talk about social problems.