Thursday 26 November 2009

Drawing Programs

A part of my favourite programms (1st post of My World), in the TV, have other types of TV shows. This typs are the programs drawed. My favourite program drawed it's The Simpson.
The Simpson represents a typical amercian family. This famaily it's compoused by a family man, called Homer, his wife, Marge and tree children Bart, Lisa and Maggie.





Another drawing program that like me more is Family Man or Padre de Familia. This is similiar a The Simpson: a family man, Peter, his wife, Lois and three children Chris, Meg and Steewie. In Family Man, have one talking dog, called Brian.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

My photo
Hi! I live in Empuriabrava and I go to 2nd Batxillerat on IES Castelló d'Empúries. I love handball, play Playstation's games and talk about social problems.