Monday 23 November 2009

Email Presentation

Hi Sonia!

My name is Guillem and I live in Empuriabrava. My favourite sport is handball. I play handball with the Castello's team, the Esplais. I play the guitar and I live with a dog.
I think that English can help me in the future because this lenguage is the lenguage more international. This lenguage can help me to find some job too. The listenings are the part of English that like me more, because is the part more easy and I think that listening can help me for the pronunciation. The writtings are the part that don't like beacuse, when we are writting everytime are we thinking in the present perfect, past simple, present simple etc.
Afer 4th ESO I will continue studing. I would like study something about Georaphyh or History because this subjects like me. For me this subjects are the funniest and the easiest.

I hope you like this presentation,
Guillem Mancilla 4th B

No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

My photo
Hi! I live in Empuriabrava and I go to 2nd Batxillerat on IES Castelló d'Empúries. I love handball, play Playstation's games and talk about social problems.